Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What will you be doing?
With your critical eye and strong analytical skills, you are able to ask the right questions and create insights through thorough analysis to further professionalize Worldstream and enable it to achieve its ambitious goals. You function as a sparring partner for the management by mapping out the effect of activities on the financial results. As a Business Controller, it is also your task to analyze and follow up business performance by further professionalizing management reporting and dashboarding. In collaboration with development and operational departments, you know how to optimize and expand existing dashboarding. You discuss insights you create with the management team and the CFO as direct manager.
What do we ask?
- An HBO/WO education with a business economics and/or control background
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a (Business) Controller
- Expert in the field of BI tools and dashboarding (experience with Tableau is a plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with database and data processing techniques
- Good Excel skills and proven dashboarding experience
- You are a driver of the collaboration between business and finance
- You are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Are you this driven business controller and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV incl. motivation to email@example.com