Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. And proud main sponsor of the skating team Team Worldstream. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk.
What does a day at the office look like?
You work in shifts of 8 hours with varying times. Upon arrival, you check the online order list and get started processing orders. You configure the hardware of a server to the wishes of the customer and install the correct software.
During the day you will be asked by a colleague if you have time to perform an upgrade. You inquire about the specifics and upgrade the machine to the wishes of the customer. After this, you test whether the machine connects to the network after the upgrade and send the customer an update regarding his product.
In the afternoon, a package from our hardware supplier arrives. You receive the package and register the delivered parts in our digital stock system. During this registering process, you discover that the 1TB SSD stock is currently below the desired amount. You inform our buyer that an order must be placed.
Who are we looking for?
- MBO working and thinking level.
- You are good at working with computers.
- You are also eager to learn, communicative, flexible and a team player.
- Knowledge of IT hardware.
- Knowledge of IP networks is a plus.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux and Windows is a plus.
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Generous allowances for irregular shifts.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org