Where will you be working?
Worldstream was founded in 2006 by childhood friends with a shared passion for gaming. Dissatisfied with the high costs and unreliability of game servers, they came up with the idea of offering better solutions. Since then, the Westland-based IT company has grown into an international player of IT infrastructure (IaaS) with company owned data centers and advanced network technology.
You’ll feel right at home here. Why? Here, your ideas are heard and carried out without unnecessary meetings. Unlike others, our main goal is to make IT leaders lives easier so that they become enthusiastic about their IT infrastructure again. That includes a family atmosphere with unparalleled service for our customers. Feel free to look at our YouTube channel for an impression of the atmosphere.
What do you tell your friends?
I make sure that our customers and colleagues have a pleasant user experience with our self-developed software. I work a lot with (backend) Developers, but also with Marketeers.
What are you going to do?
Within the Development department you are responsible for the development of our frontend systems. These frontends communicate with our own backend systems. This is where you will work closely together with our backend developers to achieve the best results. We work Agile and are used to plan our backlog in sprints. During a sprint you will be participating in various projects.
Some examples of our projects:
- Optimizing the website customer journey
- Modernizing our portal based on API-first approach
- Supervising A/B testing
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV incl. motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org