Fulltime - Information Security & Compliance Officer
As an Information Security & Compliance Officer, you implement and improve the Worldstream policy on security, privacy and compliance.
Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What are you going to do?
As an Information Security & Compliance Officer you implement and improve the Worldstream policy on security, privacy and compliance. You translate this into practical applications with the aim of preventing damage as a result of a breach of the availability, integrity or confidentiality of Worldstream's (cloud) services. The internal infrastructure also falls within your scope. In addition, you monitor the effectiveness of the ISMS in order to respond to potential threats and risks in a timely manner.
The main activities:
- Maintaining and improving the management system (ISMS) and certifications (ISO 9001/14001/27001, ISA341 and PCI-DSS)
- Managing and supervising the audit program for the implementation and follow-up of internal and external audits
- Increase staff awareness of the information security policy within the organization
- Follow-up, analysis and monitoring of complaints, incidents, improvement proposals and tasks with regard to Information Security, Quality and Environment
- Assessing and handling (legal) requests from various governments or interested parties
- Handling and prioritizing incoming security incidents through the responsible disclosure program
- You contribute to projects that are part of the long-term strategy
What do we ask?
Within our team "Trust and Safety" we are looking for a colleague with a security and/or compliance background. It does not matter whether your experience is more in line with the technical or the compliance side. As long as you find it a challenge to connect these worlds and develop yourself in this. You see it as your goal to create a safer environment and to make your colleagues more aware of this. You actively monitor threats in the IT world and act on them if necessary.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV incl. motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org