Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What will you be doing?
Within the IT Infrastructure team you are responsible for designing, setting up and managing our internal infrastructure and systems. Thanks to you, our systems are "bullitproof" and our employees can carry out their work in a safe and reliable way. You will also participate in various projects within our organization. You can think of setting up a WAF proxy, segmenting our office network and setting up a Kubernetes cluster.
What do we ask?
- HBO work and thinking level
- At least 3 years of work experience as an Infrastructure engineer or a similar position
- General IT hardware knowledge and a strong affinity with IT
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server and Linux
- Knowledge of VMware and Firewalls is a plus
- Knowledge of IP networks
- You are a strong communicator and you master both the dutch and english language
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to email@example.com