Where will you be working?
Worldstream was founded in 2006 by childhood friends with a shared passion for gaming. Dissatisfied with the high costs and unreliability of game servers, they came up with the idea of offering better solutions. Since then, the Westland-based IT company has grown into an international player of IT infrastructure (IaaS) with company owned data centers and advanced network technology.
You’ll feel right at home here. Why? Here, your ideas are heard and carried out without unnecessary meetings. Unlike others, our main goal is to make IT leaders lives easier so that they become enthusiastic about their IT infrastructure again. That includes a family atmosphere with unparalleled service for our customers. Feel free to look at our YouTube channel for an impression of the atmosphere.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Account Manager, you are the critical link in realizing our growth ambitions in the coming years. You are responsible for drawing up and executing our sales strategy for our customer segments. You are able to identify potential customers and convert this into signed contracts. In addition, we expect the following from you:
- You not only follow up leads, but you also independently search for potential partners through acquisition.
- You regularly attend conferences to build relationships with corporate IT decision makers
- You regularly visit customers or partners to present products and potential collaborations
- You build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- You develop and share your knowledge of the market and clients with colleagues
Who are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of commercial work experience in the IT/data center industry
- HBO working and thinking level
- You have extensive experience within the world of (hybrid) Cloud services/IaaS services
- You are result-oriented and have persuasive power
- You have a “Hunter” mentality
- Good command of English and Dutch language verbally and in writing
- You are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Company car
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org