Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services, we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through customer-focused support, robust network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are known for our flexibility and the quick offering of custom solutions. Also, we are the proud main sponsor of skating team ‘Team Worldstream’. Our global operations are controlled at the Worldstream headquarters located in Naaldwijk in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will work for the Cloud Services department within Worldstream. Cloud Services is an independent unit that mainly focuses on the design, implementation, analysis, and support of dedicated customer environments. The wishes and requirements of customers can vary considerably, this is where you as a Cloud Engineer come into play. Your goal is to create secure, high-quality, and flexible environments that fit well with the wishes and requirements of customers, by utilizing existing techniques, in-house developed services, and an enormous amount of connectivity. By this, you aim to increase and accelerate the growth of our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Extensive experience with VMWare vSphere (High Availability, DRS, DR).
- Extensive experience with iSCSI SAN solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with network and firewall.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud is an advantage.
- VMWare VCP certification is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org