Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will work for the Cloud Services department. Cloud Services is an independent part of Worldstream that mainly focuses on designing, implementing, analyzing and supporting the cloud needs of our customers. The wishes and requirements of customers can vary considerably, this is where you as a Senior Cloud Engineer come into play. By using existing techniques, in-house developed platforms and an enormous amount of connections, you try to create safe, high-quality and flexible environments that fit in well with the wishes and requirements of customers, with the aim of supporting the growth. Advise, build and manage the new products within the Worldstream landscape together with the team.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO work and thinking level
- Extensive experience with VMWare (High Availability,DRS,DR,vCloud)
- Experience with Openstack/KVM based virtualization solutions
- Extensive experience with iSCSI SAN solutions
- Experience with distributed storage solutions such as vSAN/CEPH is a plus
- Competence with hardware and data centers
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux as 'guest' systems
- Extensive debugging skills
- Extensive experience with network, routing and firewall environments
- VMWare VCP certification is an advantage
- Willingness to participate in a picket service
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org