Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. And proud main sponsor of the skating team Team Worldstream. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk.
What will you be doing?
You mainly deal with the delivery of custom orders. In addition to dedicated servers with custom configurations, these include firewalls, cloud platforms and basic IT infrastructure. Your job is to ensure that products are delivered to the customer correctly and on time. To ensure that this is successful, you communicate a lot between departments and colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- MBO working and thinking level.
- At least 3 years of experience in the data center industry.
- You are good at working with IT Infrastucture.
- You are also eager to learn, communicative, flexible and a team player.
- Knowledge of IT hardware.
- Knowledge of IP networks.
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux and Windows is a plus.
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Generous allowances for irregular shifts.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to email@example.com