Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. And proud main sponsor of the skating team Team Worldstream. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk.
What will you be doing?
Within the Network department (5 FTE) you are responsible for the management, configuration and design of our network. This Worldstream 10Tbit/s network requires continuous monitoring and optimisation. In addition to your own network, you advise our customers in collaboration with sales about the design of their existing or new network, expanding our own WEN (Worldstream Elastic Network) product portfolio based on eVPN/VxLan and you support our Support department with resolving and troubleshooting network related tickets.
- Own Infinera 200G DWDM network
- In-house developed Anti-DDoS platform
- 10Tbit/s international core network
- Arista Routing+Switching
- Multi-DC enterprise network with Arista EVPN VXLAN technology
Who are we looking for?
- HBO work and thinking level
- Cisco CCNP is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the hosting/ISP industry
- Knowledge of the OSI model
- Master in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Expert in TCP/IP
- Expert knowledge of router CLIs and network OS
- Knowledge and experience with linux
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Generous allowances for irregular shifts.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org