Fulltime - Senior Network Engineer
Within the Network department (5 FTE) you are responsible for the management, configuration and design of our network. This Worldstream 10Tbit/s network requires continuous monitoring and optimisation.
Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What will you be doing?
Within the Network department (5 FTE) you are responsible for the management, configuration and design of our own 10Tbit/s network. This network is the solid foundation of our infrastructure and requires continuous monitoring and optimization. The department is also responsible for expanding our own WEN (Worldstream Elastic Network) product portfolio based on eVPN/VxLan. In addition to managing our infrastructure, the department provides support to the Customer Support department in troubleshooting complex network-related tickets and we collaborate with our colleagues from Sales in designing customer solutions.
- Proprietary Infinera 200G DWDM network
- Own developed Anti-DDoS platform
- 10Tbit/s international core network
- Arista Routing & Switching
- Multi-DC enterprise network with Arista eVPN VxLAN technology
- Network protocols: ISIS ,BGP, eVPN, VxLan
What do we ask?
- HBO working and thinking level
- Cisco CCNP is an advantage
- Experience with Arista or Nokia is an advantage
- Experience in setting up Low Level Designs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the hosting/ISP industry
- Master in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Expert in TCP/IP
- Knowledge and experience with Linux
- Experience with Python or Ansible is an advantage
- Participation in standby services
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding holidays)
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks)
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch
- Fitness gym on location
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV incl. motivation to email@example.com