Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services, we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. And the proud main sponsor of the skating team Team Worldstream. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk.
What will you be doing?
You work in shifts of 8 hours mainly during office hours. Your day starts with checking our ticket system. Managed support issues or challenging technical issue are your responsibility. You are also involved in knowledge sharing within the team. You support process improvements and secure these within our systems and you train your colleagues in applying them.
Who are we looking for?
- MBO + working and thinking level.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the management of systems and software, preferably at an ISP.
- You are also analytical, customer-oriented, communicative, and independent.
- Knowledge of IT hardware.
- Knowledge of IP networks.
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing Windows and Linux. MCSA or LPI certification is a plus.
- Experience with (a selection of) the following software / techniques: MySQL, Apache, PHP, Nginx, VMware.
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing cloud infrastructure
- You have a good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Generous allowances for irregular shifts.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org