Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services, we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. And the proud main sponsor of the skating team Team Worldstream. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk.
What will you be doing?
Within the Development & System Administration department (11 FTE) you are responsible for managing our workstations, internal infrastructure and systems. Thanks to you, our employees can carry out their work in a safe and reliable way and our systems stand like a "home". You will also participate in various projects within our organization. You can think of the development of a scalable anti-DDoS cluster, the development of a monitoring platform and the building of systems.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a System Administrator or a similar position.
- General IT hardware knowledge and a strong affinity with IT.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server and Linux.
- Knowledge of VMware and Firewalls.
- Knowledge of IP networks.
- You have strong communication skills and you master both the Dutch and English language.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to email@example.com