Where will you be working?
Worldstream is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Iaas) Provider with its own data centers in the Netherlands and locations abroad. With our services we now serve thousands of customers all over the world. Worldstream is a fast-growing company in a future-proof sector. A place where good ideas are heard and implemented without unnecessary meetings. We distinguish ourselves through good support, network quality, in-house developed services, and short lines between departments. We are also known for our flexibility and custom solutions. Our head office is located in Naaldwijk. Feel free to take a look at our Youtube channel for an impression.
What will you be doing?
Within the Development & System Administration department you are responsible for managing our workstations, internal infrastructure and systems. Thanks to you, our employees can carry out their work in a safe and reliable way and our systems stand like a "home". You will also participate in various projects within our organization. You can think of the development of a scalable anti-DDoS cluster, the development of a monitoring platform and the building of systems.
Who are we looking for?
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a System Administrator or a similar position.
- General IT hardware knowledge and a strong affinity with IT.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server and Linux.
- Knowledge of VMware and Firewalls is a pre.
- Knowledge of IP networks.
- You have strong communication skills and you master both the Dutch and English language.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- 25 paid vacation days (excluding public holidays).
- A good pension scheme with an average of 30% personal contribution.
- Room to develop yourself through courses and training.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere (Friday afternoon drinks).
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast and lunch.
- Fitness gym on location.
Does the above appeal to you? Send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org